Wednesday 30 September 2015

Sound presentation



Background sound:

https://clyp.it/jezzhstu

WWW: 
I think I was able to correctly present to the class the themes and ideas of contrapuntal and parallel sounds. The use of my "cinemagraphs" were unique and different as it successfully helped to present the themes and ideas that I had for my sound clip. This also made it easier than usual images and made it easier to explain as the images spoke for themselves. I was able to confidently present to the class by train of thought with the sound clip as I think the class was able to definitely understand my ideas. I also used a certain colour scheme for contrapuntal and parallel which was also effective.

EBI:
I think I could've used much more images than I had used in my presentation which could have helped to show more ideas and themes than I already had. This would've also shown that the sound clip was varied in the themes that it presented and it was not just for one static emotion but rather could be used for a much more wider range of feelings and emotions.

Best 3

Mamduh:
I loved the way he rotated and skewed his images to show a sense of destruction which was parallel to the sound clip that he used. He was able to use a simple instrumental and show how it can be interpreted in many different ways.

Abdirahman:
I think Abdi's use of the video clip was unique and also got the class interested into his presentation, it was also of a very famous movie called Reservoir Dogs which was directed by one of my favourite directors Quentin Tarantino.

Abayomi:
His presentation was very well thought out and he presented it with a clear thought structure and confidence which was evident in his presentation and his song choice. It was really clear to see the different themes and ideas that he could think of using his sound clip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment